Comprehensive | Collaborative | Sustainable
Village Partnership Programs
Providing Local Health Care
Providing affordable, village-based health services with a focus on prevention and health education, primarily for women and young children.
- Training and resources for auxiliary Village Nurse-Midwives in each community
- Training and resources for Village Health Educators to support young mothers
- Free dental care for children and adults
- Access to prenatal vitamins, contraception, and immunizations
Expanding Economic Opportunities
Offering families, and especially women, financial security and independence.
- Community Lending Funds for affordable borrowing
- Village Development Funds pay for new and existing programs, and are sustainably financed by the interest from loans
- Agricultural projects that increase household incomes and preserve the environment (Pig Farms and the Coffee Project)