Muditar helps poor, underserved, villages in the Southern Shan State and Magway Region, become self-sufficient, thriving communities using a collaborative model for sustainable development.
Our Collaborative & Sustainable Approach
- Utilize local resources to improve the education, health, economy & infrastructure of impoverished rural villages.
- Villagers acquire leadership and management skills to better their own lives & communities.
- Active participation & contributions from all villagers.
- Sustainably financed through interest generated from village-run lending funds.
- Partnerships last four to six years.
Nang Htun, of Lone Chin village, was a farmer in the fields before being the Village Nurse Midwife. She now delivers babies, provides prenatal care, and has saved a villager’s life! Read more of her story…
Muditar is a National NGO, registered in Ministry of Home Affairs. Current registration is valid until 31st December 2022.